Nissan March 2011 Ksh. 590,000
Nissan Note 2011 Ksh. 600,000
Mercedes C-class S/Wagon 2011 Ksh. 2,100,000
Subaru Outback 2011 Ksh. 160,0000
- We will help the customer identify their desired new/used vehicle from Japan or U.K. Vehicles of over 8 years are not allowed in Kenya as per the KS 1515: 2000 quality standard by the Kenya Bureau of Standard.
- Once satisfied with the choice of vehicle we will then proceed to negotiating for the lowest possible price.
- The inspection of the vehicle will then commence, once done it will be shipped to Kenya. Our customers will be guided on the CIF payment process.
- We will keep you updated on the status of your vehicle while in transit.
- Seven days before the arrival of your vehicle the customer will be alerted so as to begin the process of IDF and Duty payment. This is done in order to avoid demurrage (penalties).
- On arrival the vehicle will then be serviced and delivered to your desired destination.